Guys, Do you find girl gamers hot?

So, I am a girl gamer and am proud of it, 5ft10 white aussie girl

Just wondering if you guys fund us girl gamers hot xx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• definetely!!! they r cool and awesome and more laid-back... tbh i prefer 'em than girly gals since they r not afraid of gettin dirty and they don't mind about fashion trends as much

not to mention those cosplay gals... they r sooooooo cute <3 <3

do u do cosplay btw?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I love gaming, so having a girl that is also a gamer would only add to the compatibility between us and therefore the attraction, so it is hot for sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol way too tall for my short 5'7 XD but it depends. I'm a gamer guy myself, but I look like a guy that spends hours working out (because I do) I only like gamer girls if they are also athletic like me. But those are polar opposites

0|0
    0|0
  • Not because they game. Girls are hot because of how they look not what they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on whether they are also intelligent and attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since "hot" is related to sexuality, no, I don't find gamers hot. I like the fact that we both like videogames, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't give me wood sorry XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really
    It's cool but not hot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because game is usually to men. When we see a gamer girl, we automatically be happy. Same thing goes for you too, right?

0|0
    0|2
  • Nope I don't

0|0
    0|1
  • "gamer" doesn´t tell anything about a girls looks xD but yeah i like it if they share my hobby :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

R u pretty?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah of course lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who share the same interests are always welcome, by the way which games do u play?

0|0
    0|0
    • I play civ, heroes of might and magic, halo, destiny, modern warfare, fallout, those kind of games, you know the awesome ones

• oh, yeah. i do... stupid too short rule!

0|0
    0|0