Should I Message This Girl Or No?

Should I Message This Girl Or No?

She Liked me in high school but I was shy. One of my best friend at the time dated her 2 years ago for a few months.

He moved away and is happy with his new girlfriend of 3 years. We Haven't spoken in almost 2 years. She was in a long term relationship but she's single now.

I commented "wow looking good!" On one of her pics and she has not started liking pics that I post. Should I send her message or am I being disloyal to my old friend?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't a disloyal person for the simple fact that you are actually concerned about being disloyal to a guy who you haven't had contact with in almost 2 years 💛

I think you should message her. You are both single, your friend has moved on from her because he is happy with a new girlfriend. Plus, you haven't had contact with him in years. So really, i wouldn't consider it disloyal at all. Just go for it. Good luck 💜😊

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say she is open game for you. Enough time has passed, and this friend is just an old friend anyway. I would simply message her and ask her how she has been, and tell her she looks good and gradually work your way to the point you can ask her out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You should text her saying things like 'hey how you've been? its been a long time'and about being disloyal to ur old friend its not. Beside they broke up long time ago (: gluck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!