Should I Message This Girl Or No?

Should I Message This Girl Or No?

She Liked me in high school but I was shy. One of my best friend at the time dated her 2 years ago for a few months.

He moved away and is happy with his new girlfriend of 3 years. We Haven't spoken in almost 2 years. She was in a long term relationship but she's single now.

I commented "wow looking good!" On one of her pics and she has not started liking pics that I post. Should I send her message or am I being disloyal to my old friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't a disloyal person for the simple fact that you are actually concerned about being disloyal to a guy who you haven't had contact with in almost 2 years 💛

I think you should message her. You are both single, your friend has moved on from her because he is happy with a new girlfriend. Plus, you haven't had contact with him in years. So really, i wouldn't consider it disloyal at all. Just go for it. Good luck 💜😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say she is open game for you. Enough time has passed, and this friend is just an old friend anyway. I would simply message her and ask her how she has been, and tell her she looks good and gradually work your way to the point you can ask her out.

What Girls Said 1

• You should text her saying things like 'hey how you've been? its been a long time'and about being disloyal to ur old friend its not. Beside they broke up long time ago (: gluck!

What Guys Said 0