If your SO we're abducted by aliens, but later returned: How would you be sure it was really him/her and not an alien counterfeit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhmmm... I really don't know how to answer this. I guess I'd just ask him questions and stuff.

• Like what?

• O hell... *I* might be an alien...

What Girls Said 3

• Tickle them. Aliens wouldn't know about being ticklish. If they react with "Why are you gently touching me with your fingertips?" then they're totally an alien counterfeit.

• Oh geeze. Really?

• Hey! This is the sort of thing I worry about...

• romp in bed

What Guys Said 5

• Taken straight from...

www.dailyrepublic.com/.../

-----------
    A short list of definite telltale signs that someone is from a distant galaxy would be that they have hair plugs (you can totally tell). Also, they play Sudoku puzzles, watch reality TV shows, yodel, and enjoy interpretive dance and show tunes. They generally leave a radioactive trail of slime wherever they go, too.

They no longer say the phrase, "Take me to your leader." Instead, they’ve started saying phrases like, "Would you like fries with that," "Your place or mine" and "Paper or plastic." It’s a secret code and the proper response to all of these questions is, "Glip-glorp, cheeka-woo-wonk. . . word to your mother." Once you tell them this, they’ll simply wink and go on their way.

It has also been said that female space aliens are terrible at parallel parking, but don’t tell them that or they’ll bite your head off. . . literally."

----------
    orig08.deviantart.net/.../...a_s_b_m_b-d86augq.jpg

Because surely everything on the internet is true, right?

• Muah 💋😘
    No that wasn't at you... jeez 😑😋

But it's all in the kiss!! I'm sure they mark out everything look wise and mannerisms, outside of actually kissing her to fully know her technique like I do. There's no way, right? *gulp* RIGHT?

If they even did that... it's game over bro, game over👽💀👎

• I just do...

• I would start saying that aliens suck and are stupid and see if she started beeing pissed off.

• That actually might work...

• I'd check to see if she was missing a kidney. If Aliens abducted her and didn't ask for a ransom, I'd assume she woke up in a bathtub in Tijuana filled with ice cubes missing a few organs.