Should I give my aggressive ex a second chance?

I'm 15 and he's 18. He is somewhat aggressive & intimidating; has anger issues and has bruised my arms in the past. He's also a compulsive liar. Lies about everything from little stories about his day to huge things about his family, financial status, etc etc. That has never bothered me because I know he lies to impress me. The past nine months of dating he distanced himself from his friends. Thing is I did too. So now I'm entering a new grade after breaking up with him in the summer (over him lying and calling me a bunch of degrading names such as whore, c*m bucket, slut, lowlife etc even though I'm a virgin.) he continues to text me and saying he loves me and acting very sweet. Although after the break up he is all over online dating sites looking for girls to swap nudes with. I've never sent him nudes or had sex with him and he's 18 so I can sort of justify his aggressive behaviour and appreciate his other traits. Should I text him back? He is the only person who ever understood me or loved me/cared about me in a long time and I can always be myself with him. He was always there for me and weve spent every school day for nine months hanging with him. Should I give him a second chance?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think he actually loved you despite hurting you like that you clearly don't know what romantic love is...

Move on. Get away from this toxic person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No
    get away from him. Get someone who is more respectful towards you

0|0
    0|0
  • Your honor, I present Exhibit A as proof that women prefer guys who are assholes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think u should. He doesn't sound trustworthy and u can always find someone better. U deserve better. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, u shouldn't. Move forward not backward.. especially if he's got issues...

0|0
    0|0