Guys, how do I get over being in love with my friend?

So, about six months ago I fell in love with this guy. I was convinced that he was the one. He accepted me for me and overlooked the fact that I was paralyzed. He treated me like I was the most beautiful woman in the world. The only problem was that he was divorced and his ex wife was in prison for trying to kill him. He was very weary about dating and said that he just wanted to be friends with me. Of course my heart was broken, but I understood and we have continued being friends. He started casually dating other women and of course every time I would hear or see him out and about with someone else, I would feel like my heart was being crushed. I decided to try to move on with my life and take my chances dating other men. The first guy I went out with was really nice and we clicked, that is until he told me that he wanted me to be a sister wife and that he had kids with the other women. I tried online dating and as soon as guys would find out about my legs they would stop talking to me. I met a guy at work and he was really sweet and we were flirty with each other; but it turned out that he only wanted sex. I realized that no matter where, how, or who I met, the only person that I kept thinking about was my original love. I can’t seem to get over him or find a guy that comes close to how he made me feel or treated me. I don’t know what to do to get over him, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You never forget the original love... sorry :(

0|0
    0|0