If a guy is really into a girl will he contact her?

It has been misunderstandings, a lot. True feelings. She is 27 he is 34.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're truly in to someone, they will contact you

What Guys Said 3

• If he likes everything about her... he would be stupid not to! Some guys get nervous about contacting a girl they like.

My philosophy is: if you truly feel/think that she has a great time with you and gives you all kinds of little hints, then why be nervous about being rejected. Most likely she feels the same way and is waiting for you to ask her out.

• I wish every guy was like this at some point.

I made a mistake but I recognized what I did and even he is a great guy I think he thinks for sure that I am going to contact him.

• Sometimes we have to be the bigger person and crawl out on the limb to get the better fruit! ;)

• That would be a definite sign that he likes her.

• if a guy really into a girl yes he will contact her

What Girls Said 3

• If a guy is 'Into a girl,' Yes, he will Definitely 'Contact her.'
    However, if there are any 'Misunderstandings,' it is always best to lay everything on the table so what needs to be nursed and nurtured can go into Affect and Old Mother nature can possibly Real a Ripe ol' Romance Down Love Lane.
    Open lines of convo is one of the Most important factors in any new or old Relationship. If this is lacking from the start, then Nothing can even Jump start the Heart and everything falls Apart.
    Good luck. xx

• yes they will

• yes he will.