Guys, does it usually take a little convincing for a girl to give you her number, or do they pretty much hand it right over?

I usually don't push it if she doesn't want to give her number, I just move on to the next one, but sometimes I wonder since I guess if I was a girl I would be a little relunctant to give my number out to some guy too.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't make u ashame or even feel embarrassed if they refuse? Lelelel ma face would turn into HAWT potato 😳😳😳😳😷😷

• What do you mean? You mean embarrassed if I keep persisting and they refuse? Or just refuse without me have to convince them? I only feel bad if the girl is a bitch to me for no reason. Doesn't happen often, but most times girls are very nice about rejecting, so I just keep my chin up and move on. I'd rather get rejected than not approach at all since I feel worse then.

• I don't just flat out ask for their number. I talk with them and ask them about themselves a little bit before asking for it.

• How did u feel when they say no thx? Lelelel ☺️😂😂😷

What Guys Said 24

• It takes like... Literally zero effort after the approach bro 😂

They just hand that shiz over to you like it's water.

I've gotten numbers without even talking, I've gotten sooooo many within the first few minutes of approach.

• I never ask it. I give mine: if they don't give it spontaneously when I give mine, they're not interested.

• It's all about your approach. To put it simply, get her attention, be interesting, make her think that giving out her number could be a positive experience. If you just creep over and ask for a number without any personality, she might just pass the offer.

• Well I always ask about the girl and show an interest in her and usually I'll tell a little about myself too. I'm not much of a bragger so I probably do a terrible job of sounding interesting. lol

• Girls have 5 numbers, the friends number, the blocked number!, The family number, the friends with benefits number, the colleague number, now it depends which number she gives you.

• I can get it as soon as I ask, but that's because I only ask friends.

• if you're handsome then sure most would hand it to you
    if you're not you gotta get her to have a good time after you approached her make her wanna see you again
    then you'll get the no.
    or you can get plastic surgery :D :D
    Good luck

• That's the thing I have pretty much all the qualities girls don't look for. 5' 4'' skinny and I guess not the best looking either.

• then try to strike a good convo
      good Luck :D

• If you're worried about it just offer her yours. If she likes you enough she'll send you a cute text and you can go from there ☺

• All the girls numbers I have asked gave it to me straight away. Made sure there was a good reason for it so by the time I asked it was a formality.

• They just give it out right when I ask. I can only see a girl doing that to someone she dislikes or if the guy looks like a creeper.

• If she's not interested on you she will say fake number or even no

If yes she will give you her number

Now depends, sorry :/

• ask the girl to use her phone then call your self bro... MERICA

• Some do... if you're having to convince her then it's probably not worth it.

• You don't usually have to try to hard.

• If you do that anymore it can be considered as sexual harassment.

• Depends on the girl, if the girl is very desirable, it will take convincing for almost any guy.

• Yeah I don't usually go for those. I try and stay with the semi decent looking ones.

• Sure seems that way. I've only gotten a number a few times from a random girl I approached in real life, but I can always get dates from girls on tinder, but the quality level isn't usually very good on there from what I've found.

• Bro, Wdf, Does tinder actually work. OMFG

• I usually just ask

• I've never asked a girl for her number

• They hand it over.

• It usually takes me a lot of convincing

• Okay tbh if a girl won't give you her number move on from her and most girls will tho but wait the mandatory 24 hours before texting or you'll get a one way ticket to friendzone ville

• it depends, once or twice with online dating i got it no problem. A girl from work gave me her no without asking. once they trust ya it can be easy.

• I don't know why they don't. She can always block you if she doesn't like what you say.

• I've gotten many girls numbers easily, even girls I've never actually met and only talked to online for a few days. It's extremely easy, If you're having trouble getting a number you're doing something wrong, try being more friendly and not in the creepy way.

• I don't really have experience getting details like that, I usually only asks for contact details after spending a decent amount of time with people.

If they are apprehensive about giving out contact details then they should just use a chat app to talk to people. It doesn't make sense to use phone numbers if you're going to be so apprehensive about giving it out.