How does he feel?

I'm in the best and most serious relationship I've ever been in. My boyfriend and I are 100% comptable and get along perfectly. The signs of love are there (?) maybe anyways. For example for my birthday he bought me gifts and cooked for me and did so many sweet things. He's always affectionate and giving. He's said he really really likes me and can "see" himself falling for me but he is hesitant.

I'm about to burst and tell him but we've also only been seriously dating for 3 months so I feel it's to soon. When is the best time to say I love you to your S/O?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should say I love you when your ready. If he makes you feel special and feel like he's the one, then saying I love you is the perfect time. Also dont tell him I love you through text or phone, say it when you and your man are in a romantic setting

What Guys Said 2

• There's no rush in saying "I love you".
    Especially if you show it in everything else you say and do.

• Only you know. If he reacts poorly, then, he's obviously not for you, right?

What Girls Said 1

• After 6 months or so.
    Actually, fuck it. Disregard my previous answer.
    Whenever it feels right.