Should I try eharmony?

I've always thought dating sites were for total losers, but I've come to grips with the fact that I am a total loser.

Should I try that or just give up and stay in the fetal position.

• Go ahead and try it you loser.
  • Don't It's for losers.
  • Other.
  • I'd rather not answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok you are under 18 and those sights are for adults 18+ if you do decide to go online chances are that all you maches are going to be mid to late 20s and those girls aren't too keen on dating teens so I wouldn't recommend it.

What Girls Said 5

• never give up because being in the fetal position always will definitely make you a push over. I would try to get to know mutual friends more and chatting to girls more so you can get a jyst of what they want in a guy and go from there. you could try e harmony but I would try meeting real people through friends first as opposed to online dating. online dating is fine but it involves more work I think.

• I've tried meeting easy chicks through my friends. None of em liked me.

• I think that it could be worth a try, when me and my husband did weddings, we did like at least 5 that were people who met through a dating service. I also have a couple of friends who met people they really liked. If it doesn't work out then it doesn't really matter, maybe it isn't for you. You don't have to give up.

• Hi.

I agree, people do have success with these sites, and nowadays they are being used more and more because of our hectic lifestyles, it's often just really hard to meet people.

I have a friend that recently signed up with eharmony through a site called clickbee.net where you get 52% of all of your membership fees back in cash. Seems like a great chance to try it, and you can supposedly join clickbee for free at the moment with the code newyears10.

Good luck

D

• worth a try I guess... I think you need to be 18 though

• sure, try it

What Guys Said 2

• You should definitely try to not associate yourself with anything that would be considered nerd (anime for example) for like, I don't know... a week or something. If nothing else, it'll make you feel cooler... or less like a loser at least. Anyways, don't try eHarmony 'cause if you don't even find a girl using it, you'll feel worse than before.

• I'm not going to change my interests to get a girl. I'm not saying that if I "be myself" my problem will be solved, but I've tried being many things that weren't me and I didn't get any success.

• you could try but you probably won't find someone that's 16 on there