Girlfriend/relationship change.. what should I do?

I've been dating this girl for over a year. I love her more than anything. The first 8 months or so was absolutely perfect.. But everything changed like things she did before became rare.. the amount Affection went down.. the compliments went down.. everything just changed.. I still show or try to show affection.. She still says she loves me and stuff but its hard when i don't feel the love.. we've talked about it but it hasn't gone anywhere. I'm new to relationships but I just feel more depressed. I feel like im putting in to much effort and showing to much affection. Are changes like this typical.. it went from being almost smothered with love and affection to barely any and it has taken a toll on me.. any help or advice would help please! Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, this is totally normal. No relationship is perfect forever and you all just got out of that infatuation stage that is always short lived in a relationship. You don't want to smother one another 24/7, because that just drives the other person away. So yeah, she may want some fresh air every now and than. It doesn't mean she doesn't love you. So don't be depressed, it happens to the best of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep showing her love and affection. Live like everyday would be your last.

What Girls Said 2

• Go out with her , have conversations with her it helps.

• we go out every couple days and converse daily

• Check your zodiac signs compatibility.

Aquarius, Gemini, & Libra aren't as emotionally expresseive & clinging as the rest of the zodiac.

What Guys Said 0