How to ask out a cashier?

I found a pretty cashier girl. Is it ok to just ask her number with so many people in line?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "Can you break a hundred? I need to score some singles for the hawt McDonald's date I'm about to take you on."

What Girls Said 3

• nooooo don't you do that...
    this is what you are going to do...
    you are going to buy something, then from there when you are about to pay, say something like ( oh, by the way do you know where are ______ at? stuff like that) start a conversation... then when you go back to the store, she would feel more comfortable talking to you since she all ready talked to you... do that couple of times... like 2 times haha... then after that you can ask for her number

• Writer her a note and give it to her next time you pay.

• Honestly, that would put her in a really awkward situation. I'm a cashier and if that happened to me I'd feel obligated to accept.

What Guys Said 3

• My suggestion would be, approach her during her off-work hours when people aren't around.

• asking out cashiers is tricky. its best to let them ask you out. its happened to me a few times. just chat them up while in line but make sure not to slow her down. just gauge how she responds to you and go from there.

• Hand her your digits, and say "I know you're a cashier, but Can I check you out"? lol