Does it make a woman desperate if they are the first to text the guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it does not. In fact women need to be the first to text a guy reasonably often otherwise the guy can think he is putting in all the effort and the woman is not really interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think guys like it

What Guys Said 4

• Not at all! Tells him you are very interested. The girl who is not as interested will not be the first.

• The biggest mistake you're making is caring about the texting rules. Follow your instincts.

• okay... won't care about that anymore

• NO, not at all. If anything it shows you care and are confident enough to pursue. I remember when everyone hated double texts and stuff and now I am seeing people claiming they "love double texts" and "long messages", basically, people change their minds ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME.

Just be you is basically what I am getting at.

• lol yeah... I get ya. Thank you very much

• Nope it doesn't

What Girls Said 2

• No, not at all.

• ... hmm alright. Thank you

• I think if you have something meaningful to say then text -eg "had a great time would love to do it again"...
    I usually avoid texts that dont mean anything eg "havent heard from you in a while"...

• oh yeah, you're right. Thank you very much for that.

• No problem.