Guys, If a guy wants to see you, he will right?

I've been talking to a guy for 8 days, during the week he was saying how excited he is to see me and stuff then he asked me when j was free so we organised to meet last night for a movie but he messaged me in the morning saying he's feeling really sick but wants to see me but I said not to worry about it because it won't be fun if he's sick. He was snap chatting me all day and he was in bed and looked terrible. He talks to me all day everyday and we get a long really well. He said again how excited he is to see me but if he really wanted to be would have organised to see me by now right?
Im
contemplating telling him we can't talk anymore because I'm starting to like him and I don't want to look like a fool. Am I overreacting?

2

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure how much time has passed, but I can't see him snap chatting with you all day if he wasn't interested. Try not to worry about looking like a fool again, it's all part of the process, don't let past experiences stop you. I'd reach out to him and say 'hi', tell him you like him. That'l get him excited. Good luck!

• It's been a week and a half. What's bothering me is for example he messaged me this morning and we were talking and he's like wish I was with you. That annoys me because it's like well do something about it then. I know he likes me and I like him too but then why would he be waiting to see me? Wouldn't you want to see them as soon as possible?

• Yes, give it some time. I wouldn't want to see anyone while not feeling well or not my best, unless the relationship has been going on for a while. He's probably still in 'good impression' mode with you. Him saying he wishes he was with you is a good sign. Send him some messages to keep in touch. Everything is fine. Try not to panic. :)

• Give it some time. I think you're over-thinking it.. He probably doesn't want you to see him all sick and not at his best. Best of luck to you guys.