Should I feel bad for finding black and Latino men so tough, attractive, fun, and exciting, and interesting and only wanting to date them?

My ex boyfriend was white but I find some white guys to be so corny but OMG I just really find myself attracted to Latino and black men as I got older and graduated college

im mixed with white and black but I'm a pale beige color.

Its just frustrating because I meet white guys more but I don't want to date them lol

I dated some black guys in high school but it Did not last long because I rarely dated in college I was focused on leaving high school
And I would date an Asian guy too

Most Helpful Guy

• No, should not feel bad. It happens to be what you are attracted to. Never feel bad for finding a group more attractive over another group.

Most Helpful Girl

• Black boys are the bomb. 😻😲💪💣 Oh and don't forget lightskin boys like DAMN 🔥🔥

• Yep I like the light skin black guys too

What Guys Said 3

• It's all about the endowment.

• No it's not I just find black guys to be fun and vivacious. I find some white guys to be boring and stuck up and creepy

• Admit it... You wouldn't date a black guy who was small down there.

• I don't date men because of sex only

• I wouldn't say you are wrong but you are taking a lot of dating options off the table before you even get started. People who are attracted to niche traits have to be more sexually/romantically aggressive to get what they want. Whether black and latino men are niche depends on where you live.

• I'll date any guy except for white

• Yes it's bad in my view, but by all means.

• On 2nd thought you are willing to date white guys. What about Asian guys?

• I would date a Asian guy if he asked me out

• Okay. Not bad then in my opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• "I find some white guys to be so corny" 😂

Latino and black men tend to be dominating and care-free so I get your appeal towards them. Not all white guys are corny though I met an Australian guy who grew up in LA and was around gang members/graffiti writers and he had so much sex appeal and got all these women even his Latino and Black friends were jealous, lol. And I knew a couple more who had serious art skills and had the baddest chicks from all over LA because they were so laid back and cool. Its all circumstantial.
    Anyway yay for Latino and Black guys!

• Blacks guys are cool :)

• no, you like them because they act more tough and masculine.