Should I ask this girl out if we both like each other, even though we're both going to different states in 4 days?

Okay, this is going to be pretty long but I'll do the best I can. I got close with this girl at the end of senior year, we went to prom as friends, and I started to develop feelings for her. But I wasn't certain she felt the same way, and I was afraid to make things awkward between us, and, more importantly, I was going through some messy personal stuff earlier this summer, and I knew trying to have a relationship when I wasn't equipped to would be unfair to her.

However, in the past couple of weeks some of her friends and siblings have revealed to me that she did indeed have, and still has, a crush on me. However, now the issue is that we're both going to college in different states in 4 days. I'm starting to regret not acting in June, even though I know I couldn't have. I can't keep her off of my mind, but I'm not sure what I should do. I haven't seen her very much all summer. Of course I'd love to see her one last time before she leaves. But I don't really want it to be under these circumstances. She's a fairly conservative girl, she doesn't like to move too fast, I don't think she's even dated before, and I feel like asking her out now will cause things to seem rushed and/or panicked and might scare her off. Is it worth it asking her out when we're just going to part ways until thanksgiving? Should I just wait until Christmas break when we'll have more time and it won't seem so rushed? Thanks for your help

Most Helpful Girl

• dont ask her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much distance there is between the two states, and if you have the time or money to visit each often. But if those points aren't an issue I would ask her out. If it is an issue, then I don't see it working out.

• It would be approximately a 5 hour drive

• I would go for it then, as I'm sure you can work something out with that.. so I would talk to her about it, and if you like each other, then crack on, as u probably won't get the chance again, as you'll be meeting people and so will she. Now or never.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should ask her out because of your circumstances. However, i do believe that you should tell her how you feel before you both go to different colleges.

• YES
    life is too short to pass up such opportunites

What Guys Said 0