Do you talk to your boyfriend girlfriend everyday?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Guy

• No, unless it's in the dynamics of the relationship. I've never had a relationship where communication was daily. It's a good thing too. People need space. It was usually every couple or third day, with an actual meeting two or three times a week, something like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're 46 and you have never lived with anyone?

• I've been married and have lived with women before. I was referring to women I've been in relationships with where we did not live together. Even before I've lived with those women, it was not uncommon where a day would go by without communication.

Most Helpful Girl

• before we were married, yes we talked every day. not all day everyday. but at least a good morning and good night. just caught up on the day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I talk to her mostly at least once a day. Although I wish she'd talk a little bit more often but she has quite a busy life whereas I don't and I guess it's something I will have to get used to for now

0|0
    0|0
  • when my wife and i were dating. yea we talked or at least corresponded daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Well, that's something that she has to figure out if she would like to talk again.

• Pretty much every day but there are gaps

0|0
    0|0
  • That seems rather excessive. I wouldn't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, only when my wife isn't around

1|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• When I did have one, I did! Unless I was annoyed lol. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont have a boyfriend..

0|0
    0|0