Why don't some guys understand this?

Some females are single by choice but when it comes down to it they actually have options. Whenever a guy discovers that I'm single they automatically assume they have a chance and most of the time they're not what I want which leads to me rejecting them. I find it funny how a person thinks because they're attracted to you the feeling is mutual. Lol like how fucking dumb can you be?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, they must understand that being single is a choice, and you can be single as long as you want to be sadly some guys just don't have that ability to understand this thing. It's their problem, not yours.

• I've known some single female friends that would wear a ring for that very reason.

• They would have a chance. If "they were what you want".

They can't know without sufficient data that they aren't what you "want".

No need to be condescending about it. Although with that attitude, it must be difficult finding someone you're actually looking for.

• Let's just say that they hope you'll be attracted to them, even if it's just to get laid from time to time. Rejection comes with the territory and they know it so don't worry about breaking a heart or two along the way. Lots of guys don't want a committed relationship and your being single just makes you seem more available.

• Because a challenge is a challenge, and women sometimes play hard to get.
    We're still expected to make all the moves and take all initiatives.
    So you could say it comes down to general female behavoir.

• How fucking dumb can YOU be? How are they supposed to know you're not interested if they don't ask you?

• Because they don't know unless they ask

• if you reject guys then get over the fact, that you are single...

What Girls Said 0