EX asks me for my IG do I have to follow?

My ex with whom I broke up with last September and have almost no contact with asked me for my IG handle the other day cause she said she wanted to tag me in a funny post that reminded her of me, now am I supposed to follow her account or anything? I kinda wanna but don't know if it'd be creepy. We both just got IG after we broke up. WHy would she want mine, is the next move mine?

• Follow
  • Do nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• i voted do nothing!!! she's your ex... she's part of your past now

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• She needs to EXcuse herself out of your life. Exes are toxic to keep around. They fuck with your potential for new relationships, they get so apologetic (especially if they're the reason you guys broke up), they try and worm their way into your lives and just make everything uncomfortable. Every single ex of mine no longer exists in my vocabulary. Been there, done that.

• U don't have to if u don't wanna

What Guys Said 1

• I mean, do it, it's not the end of the world I'd say, but maybe do it at a later time, and not immediately.