What should I do if I am madly in love with my boss who also happens to be my best friend?

I am in love with my best friend, who also happens to be my boss. He is a CEO and has tons of women flocking around him everywhere he goes; often times to the point that it's sickening. All of these fake women try to pretend that they care about him or are interested in things he likes, but after a while they use him and hurt his heart. I am always there to pick up the pieces. No matter how hard I try, he still goes after these gold digging women. If he would use his brain, he would see that I am madly in love with him for the person he is and that I have been for years. I could love him with my whole heart and never hurt him, but he always overlooks me. Why does he do this? Do I have any hope of a shot with him? Should I tell him how I feel? Or should I just be the friend that always pick up the broken pieces of his heart? Help me please.

Well I told him how I felt after work and much go my surprise he kissed me and we made love in his empty office. Right after both of us didn't know what to say. We walked out of the office staring at each other quietly. But as we were about to hit the parking garage we saw one of the girls that liked him. She was flirting with him and he wasn't denying her advances. I was hurt and walked away. What should I do now? 😔😢

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does he do this?
    - if those girls throw themselves at him perhaps he figures that their interest is a sign that something great is there. for some the feeling of being desired can be confused with true legitimate feelings between people

Do I have any hope of a shot with him?
    - maybe, probably. perhaps you need to let him know how you feel about him.

it sounds to me like you would be happier if you at least let him know how you feel. however, this is always a perilous action because he is both your boss and your close friend. so be prepared to handle the potential rejection if he doesn't feel the same way about you

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't change his ways... maybe he would notice when you find a new man yourself

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think he may like you tell him.