Guys, is he still into me and am I doing right?

So there is tuis guy I like and he says he likes me too more than once and even when a bit drunk, he still remembers my number even after 4 years and the first time we made out, when he is a bit drunk and we start talking he's like I want to date you and I have been waiting for more than 4 years ans stuff like that. But I was in a relationship and broke up about 2 months ago even when I was in a relationship he still flirted and said all that. When he found out I broke up he texted immediately and wanted to me with me and wanted to know if it was over for real and when we meet he ask how we broke up and if i was going to get back with him, but after that it was 4 day and he didn't text so I texted him and he answered but he was swiming so i was like ok enjoy it well talk later. And now I dont know i I should wait for him to text or I wait a few day and text him again and keep texting he any other day for a while and if he doesn't start texting I ll stop for a while and see, what should I do?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• "and even when a bit drunk, he still remembers my number even after 4 years and the first time we made out, "

^even when he's drunk he remembers yer #? pretty good actually... means it's sth he won't forget easily like his name... so consider this a very very good sign

"when he is a bit drunk and we start talking he's like I want to date you and I have been waiting for more than 4 years ans stuff like that."

^although when someone's drunk talks nosense i believe in his case he makes sense.. he actually wants to, judgin by yer other sentence (about # ) as well

"But I was in a relationship and broke up about 2 months ago even when I was in a relationship he still flirted and said all that."

^i see... he's pretty desperate i'd say actually... so about u breakin-up must be good news to him!

"When he found out I broke up he texted immediately and wanted to me with me and wanted to know if it was over for real and when we meet he ask how we broke up and if i was going to get back with him, but after that it was 4 day and he didn't text so I texted him and he answered but he was swiming so i was like ok enjoy it well talk later"

^he was really happy dat u broke-up... but he doesn't text in order to not make it so obvious i believe.

"And now I dont know i I should wait for him to text or I wait a few day and text him again and keep texting he any other day for a while and if he doesn't start texting I ll stop for a while and see, what should I do?"

^just wait... i believe sooner or later he'll text on his own

• I m going to text any other day or 1 a week and will see as at the moment he is training for a race he is going to participate in 3 weeks, that he has been training for more than 5 months for is I think know his mind is focused on it and than we will see after and thank you for you answer

• "I m going to text any other day or 1 a week and will see as at the moment he is training for a race he is going to participate in 3 weeks, that he has been training for more than 5 months for is I think know his mind is focused on it and than we will see after and thank you for you answer"

^u r welcome! yeah personally i believe it'd be better to leave it for now... and let him focus on his training better... so don't xpect any texts from him as well ;)

• thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him, tell him how you feel, communicate with him. All of that generally helps.