Guys would you rather date a sweet girl or a hot girl? Girls what's your opinion?

• I'd rather date a nice girl.
    12% (3)50% (9)28% (12)Vote
  • I'd rather date a hot girl.
    0% (0)17% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • Both.
    8% (2)33% (6)19% (8)Vote
  • I'm a girl/see results.
    80% (20)0% (0)46% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd imagine everyone wants to date someone who is both nice and physically attractive. Most don't want one at the expense of the other. Why can't a hot girl also be nice?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i've... spent time with hot girls... i've courted them and got to the point where all I had to do is ask them out. There are expectations when dating hot girls... there are always wolves at the door waiting to take your place... i'd rather date a nice girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A girl can be both

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• As long as the hot girl doesn't cheat on me or betray me I'd rather have her. In fact I don't want a sweet girl to begin with because I enjoy someone who is intellectually challenging.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is a sweet girl not intellectually challenging?

• Being sweet doesn't challenge me, obviously. If she isn't critical of me from time to time, then she's not challenging me.

• Whomever I click with better, obviously. Just dates, though, not quite as educating as an ltr.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted both: she can be sweet and hot at the same time, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • But if it came to a sweet girl or a hot girl who's not sweet, I'd pick the sweet girl.

• I'd rather have a nice girl. It is demanding and tiring to date a hot woman. At any notice, you can be replaced by another guy.

0|0
    0|0