Why do white girls seem to be really shallow and dishonest?

It just annoys the hell out of me, being on Tinder where the fucking majority are dumb little white girls and spending 4 years in a shitty mostly white high school has convinced me that they're, for the most part, shallow as hell and while automatically reject you if you're a black guy, light or dark, doesn't matter, actually, no, they automatically reject you if you aren't white. I don't like them specifically, if anything I is self dislike them, but, they just annoy me with this stupid PC lie they tell themselves and others that they are like soooooooo accepting, and they looooooooove black dudes, and their "friends" do too, and they'd date a guy of any color despite the fact every boyfriend they ever had was the same photo copy white fucking pretty boy or idiotic "Chad" typical douchey moron. I wouldn't even care if they were honest, but they're not, they're dishonest about it, they have to tell themselves that they actually like people of other races, because having a preference is, like, soooooooo racist (even though it isn't). Jeez, they're annoying... and most of all very shallow, seriously, if you're black and on Tinder you start out at, like fucking -5.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because a girl says she dates black guys doesn't mean she'll be cool with every single white guys and throws out any standards she's got.
    That just means she'll date guys who look a certain way, and happen to be black or of whatever race.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe u look like shit?

What Girls Said 7

• heyyy there, its okay don't be so angry. There are caucasians that happen to like black guys. If they don't like you than too bad for them, right?

• well if your the ideal standard of beauty then you will feel a little superior or shallow to others. Get away from tinder and try meeting with t just white girls but girls of different races. Black girls love black guys.

• Tinder is stupid and full of shallow people. Stop using it and try to find someone in real life dude.

• Everyone is extremely shallow

• Ahem.. I'm dating an Indian/Swedish guy (lol that mix tho) and he looks full Indian , and he's really attractive and I wouldn't leave him for anything.

• Why are u still using tinder then? nothing good come with it.

• I'm sorry if a white girl don't want you try a black girl

• Tinder is a shallow and dishonest app.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm sorry for your experiences but this doesn't sound like a fair issue to generalize across an entire gender and race. that's called prejudice

maybe you should try approaching different types of girls

• d00d tinder is a horrible place to get an objective perspective on the outlook of girls lol!!

• Tinder should not be the priority source to meet girls!

There are white girls that are into black guys, trust me! Take it from a black guy. ;-)

• Get off Tinder man.

• You is a troll

• You again dude? I thought I told your ass to get the fuck off Tinder? Try this place called real life.

• Man, I subrscribe to the Amazing Atheist's views on reality

• The what?