How to hide being desperate?

Soooooo, I'm 21, and have never had a girlfriend... or a date... or a kiss... yeaaaaaaaaaaaah...

So, I'd really like to have a girlfriend, but as you can guess, I'm pretty desperate, which makes me the most repulsive thing on Earth to girls. Is there a way to hide being desperate so they won't notice? or am I pretty much screwed?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overthinking it. Take age out of the picture. Be yourself, instead of focusing on you when talking to girls, listen to what they have to say and respond accordingly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just don't tell a girl that you are desperate and don't act pushy or clingy. Give a girl you are dating space and don't freak out over small things. Just be chilled. Fake it till you make it man :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just act chill about it & don't let being single be such a big deal. :)

Like desperate guys I've known come to me and a bunch of other girls (seperately) and whine about not having a girlfriend -.-

Now whining, is annoying af.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry about being desperate. As long as you show interest in your date as a person, and not just doing it for the sake of having a girlfriend, and not being too clingy, I'd guess being really into her would just come across as you liking her a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think about it too much, go with the flow. Make mistakes and learn from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to seek out hookers first...

0|0
    0|0