How to hide being desperate?

Soooooo, I'm 21, and have never had a girlfriend... or a date... or a kiss... yeaaaaaaaaaaaah...

So, I'd really like to have a girlfriend, but as you can guess, I'm pretty desperate, which makes me the most repulsive thing on Earth to girls. Is there a way to hide being desperate so they won't notice? or am I pretty much screwed?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overthinking it. Take age out of the picture. Be yourself, instead of focusing on you when talking to girls, listen to what they have to say and respond accordingly.

What Girls Said 2

• Just don't tell a girl that you are desperate and don't act pushy or clingy. Give a girl you are dating space and don't freak out over small things. Just be chilled. Fake it till you make it man :)

• Just act chill about it & don't let being single be such a big deal. :)

Like desperate guys I've known come to me and a bunch of other girls (seperately) and whine about not having a girlfriend -.-

Now whining, is annoying af.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry about being desperate. As long as you show interest in your date as a person, and not just doing it for the sake of having a girlfriend, and not being too clingy, I'd guess being really into her would just come across as you liking her a lot.

• Don't think about it too much, go with the flow. Make mistakes and learn from them.

• Try to seek out hookers first...