First date. Does he like me?

So I went on a date with this guy, I think it went well, he's complimented me so much In the passed however he came across as quite shy and very laid back , found it difficult to give me eye contact but because of this I wasn't sure whether he liked me or not. Anyway once we left the bar we were at he seemed more confident then held my hand and smiled and me then we kissed, and we were probably kissing for 20 mins ha which may seem that he does really like me, he was touching my face and holding my hands as we kissed and looking into my eyes and we kissed, but because he did come across shy initially I'm confused to whether he does really like me lol I spoke to him a but the next day but kind of left it because I didn't want to come across to needy. Shall I text him more or shall I wait for him to text me? Do you think he actually likes me lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you

• I feel though because he's shy I have to instigate conversation a lot when I message him, shall I leave it a bit and see if he messages me?

• You could try buy I think he'll warm up eventually

Most Helpful Girl

• He was quite nervous but yes he likes you.

• I think you should.

What Guys Said 1

• oh yeah he does

• Yes, a bit not to long

What Girls Said 0