What to do when you really like someone who is with somebody?

I work with this girl who I constantly think about. I really like her. She seems to like me a lot too. We are really good friends outside of work. However I can't help but feel that I want to be more than friends. The problem is she is already with sombody. Should I tell her how I feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find somebody else. If she liked you as much as you liked her. Then she wouldn't stay in her current relationship. If you tell her you could risk losing her as a friend. Go out on the pull, find a single lady and live happily ever after. If there is such a thing

What Girls Said 5

• i think you should, because there is a 50/50 percent chance she likes you too, if she doesn't she isn't the only fish in the sea and you can be friends

if it's meant to be it will be

• No don't tell her

• No, if you like someone who is in a relationship you never and I mean ever act on it. Wait until they break up up.

• only meant to say up once.

• But basically if you wouldn't want someone interfering in your relationships you shouldn't interfere in anyone elses.

• I'm not sure telling her about this would be the right thing to do. It'd just complicate things.

• What to do? Let them be happy. Not try to ruin a relationship. Don't be a homewrecking jackass. All the above applies.

What Guys Said 2

• What you're asking is if you can get her to leave her boyfriend for you. Unfortunately, in the rare cases that it goes down like that, the next relationship always crashes. You have to stand by without trying to interfere. However, you could remain good friends with her and when she does break up with her boyfriend, you can ask her out. It's difficult when the girl we like is with someone else, but that just means that she is someone to be desired. How would you feel if some guy at your girlfriends work was professing his love to your girl? We can't be hypocrites in love, even if we want to be. If she leaves him for you, what's stopping her from leaving you for someone else? You compromise someone's morals on a psychological level that now makes the whole trust bond break down. Just be that great guy she knows so if it doesn't work out, you can take her out.

• No I wouldn't. She can probably sense that you like her already. Telling her could cause problems with your friendship with her. Not a good idea.