Girls, White girls, would you date a non white guy off a dating site?

If you see a good looking non white guy, but he is different religion and race from you, how likely are you to respond to his message?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• i think if he can carry out a good conversation, make you smile/laugh and is a gentlemen, who cares about the race and religion? this could be a future husband on a fantastic memorable boyfriend

so go for it!

What Girls Said 3

• A non-white male begging for the attention of white females. never seen that before...

• Yea, I know right, it's usually the white chicks that beg for a non white male's attention, they want those exotic looking half white kids that everyone wants to take pictures of

• Statistics show that most white girls go after white guys only

• Race doesn't matter to me. Religion does somewhat because I wouldn't want to be with anyone who's extremely religious (regardless of which religion we're talking about). Of course, it might be hard to tell my a profile just how religious someone is. But if I liked the profile and the pictures, I would respond.