Can you date someone that you don't find sexy at all?

I asked this question earlier, but didn't think to make it a poll (or get girls opinions) so I'll do it again. Would you date someone that is pretty good looking, and has an incredible personality, but isn't sexy at all? Like they make the relationship feel immature due to their lack of experience. And they are not teachable, they are naturally clueless about everything.

• Definitely Not
  • I'd give it a shot
  • Sure!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have given it a shot. He was overweight and short, but honestly it's his personality that was the turn off. He was funny and nice at first, but was a really negative, rude, mean-spirited person after we were together for a while.

If a guy had a great personality, that makes him attractive to me... if he happened to have some nice, attractive qualities as well but wasn't sexy? Yes... but then your last part the "not teachable" and makes no effort wouldn't be worth dating. If he's clueless and has lack of experience, that is fine so long as he makes an effort to learn what I like, and we can find out what he likes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell naw, if ___ doesn't fit my standards she has to get the fuck out #SimpleAsThat

Same goes for me when it comes to a girl's standards. If I can't fit them, I'll simply go on to the next girl. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• IDC about ___'s personality if she's ugly #YeahImThatShallow LOL

• Personal*

• LMAO some people will call you shallow. But ME PERSONALLY "you're good in my books/once again I don't blame you" LOL

And I see how it works now ^_^

What Girls Said 10

• Nope. To me, sexy isn't about being inexperienced or clueless. Sexy is about being sexually attractive, me wanting to have sex with a guy. If I don't find him sexy, I won't want to have sex with him. Therefore no matter how you look at it, the relationship is doomed.

• Nope. People will absolutely try to tell you that it's all about personality, but that's only because it's the more socially accepted choice to say, lest we be labeled shallow. But in truth, you need to have physical, emotional, and intimate attraction to someone for a relationship to be truly successful unless you don't have those values.

• Lol I'm not sexy. Sexy is an attitude, not a physical trait.

Ask my boyfriend - he loves me and finds me physically attractive, but he'll tell you I'm not sexy :p I'm a giant derp. Derps can't be sexy.

• I would find something sexy about them. I've dated guys who were all shapes and sizes and I thought they were all sexy

• He's attractive, he has a nice personality. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
    He's too immature? I am too XD We would figure it out, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a problem for me.

• nopre.. i won;t... i won't waste my time or his.. not fair to both of us

• I don't see lack of experience as making someone not sexy, but I would not date a man I didn't find sexy. Attraction is the difference between guys who are friends and guys who are boyfriends.

• I tried. No bueno :/

• Same here :( it's still a fresh breakup

• Sure, I'd take a cute guy over a sexy guy anyday.

• i can't do that.

What Guys Said 6

• Why the hell not?

• She doesn't have to be sexy, but at least she has to be cute, or pretty enough for me. And her personality is next.

• no, there are three important attraction that ned to be met: a physical attraction, an emotional attraction, and a spiritual attraction.

• She would at least have to look cute, but not supermodel status

• but she better be cute

• Sexy has nothing to do with it at all.