Guys, does he care about me? I just told him I like him last night. He told me he already has a girlfriend. But does at least he cares about me?

I have been having a crush on this guy for a few months and I felt like he liked me, too, since everytime I went to see him at work (we didn't know each other. I was just a customer) he would smile at me even if he was way in the back, he would turn around and smiled but there's also sometimes he just pretended like he didn't see me when he was working with his bestfriend. So I gave him my number and he did text me (he didn't text me a lot though.). One time I felt like I texted him too much, so I text him "Hey I just realized I text you too much in the past few days. Sorry if it bothered you." He immeditely responded me, "No worries, I've just been busy. No bother at all." I didn't text him back so about 30 mins later he text me again "I'm working today though What are you up to?" I sent him pictures of sunset later that night and he double-text me the same message.

After that I would go see him as I usually did but he didn't say much anymore but he would always be the one who took my order even if someone is already in the front and he's in the back, he would walk up to the front and do it for me. So I decided to tell him that I like him after he's off from work but he told me he would go to his friend's house right after that (his friend was already there) so I didn't. But he text me and asked what I wanted to tell him but I told him that I don't want to text. I want to tell him in person. So he asked me to meet him after work last night (10.30pm). We're supposed to meet at one place but when I walk I saw him sit at another place which is much closer to my apartment, almost right in front of it (I never tell him where I live by the way). I told him and he said that's really sweet but I already have a girlfriend back in Alberta. Before we left I was gonna go back to my apartment right away bc I didn't know he already has a girlfriend but when I turned around he opened his arms for a hug. It wasn't a quick hug and he squeezed pretty tight then we left.

1

What Guys Said 1

• " So I gave him my number and he did text me "

^so how did u do it? did u approach him and ask him for it and he agreed? just curious :)

"One time I felt like I texted him too much, so I text him "Hey I just realized I text you too much in the past few days. Sorry if it bothered you." He immeditely responded me, "No worries, I've just been busy. No bother at all." I didn't text him back so about 30 mins later he text me again "I'm working today though What are you up to?" I sent him pictures of sunset later that night and he double-text me the same message"

^i see... then yeah i believe actually he didn't mind when u thought u were textin him too much... and he wouldn't text u back if he did i believe. but anyway... don't overdo it wid textin coz one day he might really feel annoyed i believe :)

"but he would always be the one who took my order even if someone is already in the front and he's in the back, he would walk up to the front and do it for me."

^another sign he's interested... othewise i don't see y'd he bother and rush to take yer order!

"But he text me and asked what I wanted to tell him but I told him that I don't want to text. I want to tell him in person. So he asked me to meet him after work last night (10.30pm). We're supposed to meet at one place but when I walk I saw him sit at another place which is much closer to my apartment, almost right in front of it (I never tell him where I live by the way)"

^really? i believe it was just a concidence... i don't think he was stalkin u... after all u didn't give him any hints about where u live anyway... right?

" I told him and he said that's really sweet but I already have a girlfriend back in Alberta. Before we left I was gonna go back to my apartment right away bc I didn't know he already has a girlfriend but when I turned around he opened his arms for a hug. It wasn't a quick hug and he squeezed pretty tight then we left."

^so where do u/he live/lives if u don't mind sharin? if it's faraway from alberta then i guess it's a LDR... and (unforutnately generally... but fortunately in yer case) many people tend to not take LDR so seriously... so i believe he considers givin u a chance judgin by his general behavior

• I walked up to him and gave him a note with my number on it. We both live in Vancouver right now. My apartment is very close to where he works. It takes me only 5 minutes to walk there. I actually asked him why he didn't wait for me ar the place we were supposed to meet and he said there were people sitting there but my mum told me she didn't see anyone (she was watching from the apartment since it was pretty late lol)

• I'm only eighteen. And my mum is Asian (Asian parents you know haha) I'm guessing he's probably around my age since he said he's gonna go to college this year. Thank you so much for taking your time answering my question. I really like how he maned up and told me he already has a girlfriend. I might start talking to him again soon to stay in touch, but probably not now.

• "And my mum is Asian (Asian parents you know haha)"

^basically i never judge someone based on his/her natonality... but anyway... if u r 18 iunderstand :)

"Thank you so much for taking your time answering my question."

^u r welcome :D

What Girls Said 1

• he doesn't like you.

• I know he doesn't like me. It's very obvious after he told me that. But I just want to know if he has care for me as a friend because he's really nice (he kindly rejected me) so I want to stay in touch. He told me that we still be able to text. But I already stop texting a week ago.