Would you date a transgender man/woman?

Someone born as the opposite gender they now express

• Of course if i really loved them, it wouldn't matter
  • No, i wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would if they look exactly like a guy, have a nice dick and dont act seriously girly or anything

What Guys Said 18

• Personally, no although I had a friend who got talking to a girl and he started to like her but later found out she was planning to have the operation to have a sex change from a boy to a girl.

I felt sorry for my friend really because I think he did actually really like this person as well and he makes out now that he wouldn't have gone there but I actually did see a side to him where for a moment he was contemplating it..

So I can easily see how easy it is to fall in love with someone, but personally I wouldn't

• images.sodahead.com/.../...ah_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

No I would rather have the 100 percent born real thing.

• No. I'm not attracted to transgenders. Good for them for changing, they have my support, but I'm not attracted to them.

• if it was an F2M, who considered themselves a "gay man," maybe. I mean, he'd basically have to like anal and blowjobs, so that's a plus.

But I don't know how fair it would be to him, because I would always consider him a girl and would just be using him for awesome sex. Although, if he truly is a guy in there, he'd be pleased as punch with that notion, so I dunno.

• When I saw the movie "Boys meet girl" Ricky (Michelle Hendley) has this charisma , as a new trangender actor now actress , she's a dream just by... who knows what it is

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../4.jpg

• She had a huge following on youtube and that's where they found her for the movie.

• I dont care how she was born, im seeing a woman here.

• I want kids that has my blood running in thier veins to continue my legacy. So i need a girl in my life.

• It would honestly depend on the individual person.

• No, I wouldn't.

• No I only date real natural born women.

• Absolutely not.

• No, it would make me uncomfortable and feel gay.

• i ain't gay , but if i loved a woman then nothing matters at all , whatever is packed down there should not matter...

• no because thats gay

• The problem with that would be only about having children. Because maybe i would.

• hell no!!!

i might as well kill myself.

• If I was physically attracted to them then it wouldn't matter. I find people's hang-up about someone being born a certain way quite strange. Tell someone that you were born a different gender and you immediately become less attractive even if it's not true, weird.

• Transgender doesn't exists, only mutilated bodies exists.

You can remove the uterus but can't make testicles. You can remove the testicles but can't create the uterus. You can't change the chromosomes or DNA, so transgender is but an illusion.

• boohoo whatever, grandpa

• You're right about that being a factual statement. What im trying to say is who gives a fuck... I dont care what people have between their legs and if they want other people to give them respect about the person they want to be, then by all means let them! You saying how its correct and a fact... obviously. But there's more to it than that.

• "other people to give them respect about the person they want to be" accept and respect is not the same, respect is a feeling of admiring for someone and nobody owes the feeling of admiration for transgender people.

What we do owe, is to accept their choices and treat them as we treat anybody else.

The moral decay is amazing, people wanting respect from being unnatural and all kinds of immoral behaviour. You want to make the unnatural natural, and see the natural as old dusty and conservative.

I don't buy into this modern ideology of everything being ok, sure, it's their rights to do what they want with there own body and life, but don't expect me to like it, support or condone it, because that is my right.

• I hate them !

What Girls Said 12

• No, I am a straight woman who is attracted to men and male anatomy. Just as transgenders and homosexuals should be able to love who they please freely so should heterosexuals.

• WTF? Why not? I mean, I do have a huge preference between males and females, but everyone deserves a chance!

• Oh hell no. If I wanted to date another woman I would've simply been a Lesbian. I want a biological man with whom I can naturally make babies with.

• No sorry, I wouldn't. I don't have anything against them, but I'm just simply not attracted to them.

• Nope, I would not. I want a man who was born male.

• Shouldn't matter, no?

• To be honest.. No, I wouldn't

• Not unless he could: look and act 100% like a man and have functioning dick

• I would not.

• How could you love someone before dating them the first choice doesn't make sense

• Yes i would...

• I guess so.