I'm in love with the perfect guy but I don't know if he loves me back?

We met at camp and held hands and flirted the whole time. he is unlike most guys and I'm 100% sure he's never had a girlfriend or had a girl like him. Bc of this he is really shy. We have texted a few times since camp (1 month ago) but it's all small talk and after a while he doesn't text back (although he Texts me first). I've started to text him first but the same thing happened and I am 100% sure he likes me. should I tell him I miss him? or that I really like him? I just don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• "We met at camp and held hands and flirted the whole time. he is unlike most guys and I'm 100% sure he's never had a girlfriend or had a girl like him. Bc of this he is really shy."

^so r u more xperienced or less shy than him? if that's so then i believe it should be u who should make all da first moves since he's shy himself

"We have texted a few times since camp (1 month ago) but it's all small talk and after a while he doesn't text back (although he Texts me first)."

^if he texts first it's good... it means he started to be more open to u. guess he needs some time to start openin up more and textn back.

" I've started to text him first but the same thing happened and I am 100% sure he likes me. should I tell him I miss him? or that I really like him? I just don't know what to do"

^yes this is a good idea since i believe he won't say it himself... tell also dat he shouldn't feel uncomfortable around u... and he should open-up more as well!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well, ask him. He's probably shy, so there's no real way to tell if he likes you, unless you make a move.

• Tell him. It's not like you will lose anything if he doesn't answer or if he says no.

• Perfectly said. Put yourself out there yes its extremely awkward and takes courage but the sweet relief of closure whether he says yes or no will be an amazing feeling.

• Exactly : )