When should I tell her?

I just got into college, and i met a girl i like. We've spent most of our freetime together (we're 5 days into college and we've seen eachother for 4 days) and we always have a blast together and got to know eachother for the past days. We've been friendly to eachother but i'd like to go further.
I know it's only been 4 days since we met, so i assume its a good idea to wait before i say anything. When would it be a good time to start telling her that i like her? And whats a good way going about telling her?
Any advice will help, thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• You def need more time to see if you like her enough to even be more than friendship material. I always say a month of solid time spent together is a good period of time to gauge a person. If she decides she likes you too, things will fall together on their own and hopefully you won't even have to be the one to break it to her that you like her! Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just allow things to happen and develop naturally; don't force anything at the moment

What Girls Said 1

• Its wAy too soon bro

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her that you're Batman right now