Would you date someone with a different religion as you?

1|0
7|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Honestly, no. That's like the most important thing for me personally. As long as they believe in the same God I do, they're good in that category. I'm sure some people think that's terrible of me to say, but a situation like that is way too conflicting, especially when it comes to what you're going to teach your children. So yeah, no is my answer to this question. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • No, if i said yes than I'd have to be very short sighted be ignore certain inevitable facts.

It'd work on the short term not the long term without compromise.

I prefer the character of Christians but that's not the only reason why. Rationally if I'm marrying one. They may hate the idea of a church, they may have a problem with seeing crucifixes. They may have a problem raising them Christian. To make it worse, she might not even be logical and discussing the matter wouldn't trail thought

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never met any one who has similiar ideological beleifs to me so if I want to ever get a date I better be fine with it. Everyone has differing opinoins, why would religion be the one to damn the relationship when all the others don't?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neverrrrrrrrr

With due to respect for everyone but... Muslim girls FTW 😍

Am I right @daniamq? :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, probably. I don't really let religion affect my love life; I won't force my religion on them and I expect them not to as well

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she and her family don't expect me to conform to their religion, I would at least give her a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with that at all just as long as they don't try to cram their religion down my neck

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure as long as they aren't a religious but or they don't try to convert me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not. Although I wouldn't date anyone super religious or was a fundamentalist

0|0
    0|0
  • Not gonna happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to date only irreligious people. They are more down to earth.

0|0
    1|0
  • Of coarse, its never been an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I would so long as I don't get dragged into anything religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, too much conflict

0|0
    0|0
  • I will date with different religion people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might be possible...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Because I'm non-religious, I would only date them if they weren't like suuuper religious and wouldn't try to convince me of something. Of course I would much rather date someone who's not religious.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as they didn't try to push their religion.
    But I would probably prefer my own, just because it's easier.

1|0
    0|0
  • not anymore. it's too much of a deal breaker in the long run

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe.. I don't know

0|0
    0|0