Great 2nd date ideas for that co-worker crush?

Hey, all! What are some good second date ides that have been both fun and memorable for you? Here is my situation though... I'm massively crushing on my coworker (both of us are 24). I'm also pretty sure she feels the same way about me. We've been on one sort-of-date which was karaoke together and sharing ice cream. Now, I want to find something else really fun to do together (just the two of us). I was thinking of an active date like bowling, swing dance class, or flying a kite/picnic (how can I even initiate that?) Since we're close coworkers/friends/crushes, it works both ways. We already know a lot about each and are very happy when together so no need for coffee dates/interviews. However, I gotta stay professional-ish in the work place which means physical contact may be frowned upon. There is also the chance she actually doesn't feel the same way about me so I can't flat out confess my feelings. But you know... any advice on the situation or good date ideas? Thanks!!! You are all beautiful!

What Girls Said 1

• Take her to an amusement park or bowling.

What Guys Said 1

• "I'm massively crushing on my coworker (both of us are 24). I'm also pretty sure she feels the same way about me. We've been on one sort-of-date which was karaoke together and sharing ice cream. "

^very unique idea for 1st date.. i approve... better than da ultra-common "dinner/movie"

"Now, I want to find something else really fun to do together (just the two of us). I was thinking of an active date like bowling, swing dance class, or flying a kite/picnic (how can I even initiate that?)"

^kite? oh dude u r awesome!!! never seen anybody else here thinkin about such a thing! yeah i appove!! it'd be a perfect weekend date in my opinion :D

all u have to do's asker for a picnic and throw along da line "how about flyin a kite together just for fun?"

" However, I gotta stay professional-ish in the work place which means physical contact may be frowned upon. "

^guess u can achieve this in my opinion... just think "i'm in da work place... cannot do anything, i shouldn't look at her"

"There is also the chance she actually doesn't feel the same way about me so I can't flat out confess my feelings."

^i believe u'll learn if she does or not during da further dates in my opinion

"