Will girls be attracted to me if I get muscles?

My looks don't really help when it comes to attracting girls so maybe a good body can help.

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly, it probably would. i mean let's not lie to ourselves, a good body makes us look more attractive to MOST people. not all of them.

however, if u do want someone with some kinds of brain and depth to them, then they'll realise that the body isn't everything. it won't stay the same forever. if she appreciates a good heart then she'll know it when she finds it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes dude. It's all about the muscles these days. True Story

What Girls Said 8

• Even fat guys can get me attracted to them, because they have an awesome personality!
    But ehm, muscles can help... But if you are a douche, it doesn't matter how ripped your body is, you're still a douche and useless to me

(it's a what if, not saying that you're one)

• Well first off your looks are attractive in your profile pic so embrace that☺ and to answer your question... Duh get muscular it litteratly can make a average dude into a hot guy

• yeah.. sure it can.. hit the gym dude..

• I dont go for gurls who go for ma body.. didn't thought ma indian cutie were one of those hoes </3

• Muscle is attractive, and may make you feel better about yourself so that you present better, but it probably has more to do with personality stuff.

• if you get skinny, yeah, but I hate really muscular guys, just annoys me. Personallity matters quiete a lot.

• Yeah that can help

• Very much so

• Yep, it will attract some girls. Obviously, not all girls are into muscular guys, it all really comes down to preference. I think it'd be better if you focused on your health, personality and goals than your physical looks. Basically the things that really matter.

• Not sure if that matters because i've had girls chose other guys over me that look way better than me. Just saying..

• I think my personality is ok. I'm an out going person that gets along with everybody (or attempts to). I'm also a very humble guy. I don't like to praise myself that much as well. I'm not some freaky guy either. So I don't know what the problem is.

• Then the problem isn't you, it's the women you're attracting.

What Guys Said 9

• Don't go to the gym for other people. Go for yourself and only yourself. It'll drive you mad when you try doing things to impress every Lacy, Jane, and Sarah.

• Yes. Muscles will attract women, and build your self esteem, which women also look for in a man, so it does two things to help you get your foot in the door. Then it's up to your other qualities to make or break it.

• you'll get "looks" from certain girls, but they're not gonna jump at you with their panties off.

• Don't lift weights just to get women.

Just be confident bro but if you do bulk up obviously it would help a lot with the confidence and make it abit easier to get the girls.

Just don't turn into a di**

• It might make you more attractive to some girls but its more about your attitude, body language, and how you talk to a girl. Muscles won't really help you with that

• Short answer is yes. Some money and a flash car won't hurt either.

• Personality attracts more women than just muscles, but yes, it can help

• It couldn't make things worse.

• Don't be one of those guys in the gym working out trying to impress girls, because while you may impress some chances are most won't be. I've seen too many of my friends hit the gym trying to make up for their looks or height. I'm not saying you should be obese or out of shape, and I'm saying you don't need to look like an underwear model either.

You should workout for something, to feel healthy, for a local sports team you're on. The true reason girls find "muscular" guys attractive is not just from the body, it's also because those guys are confident in themselves. And you don't need a model body to have confidence, you can have an average body and show off more confidence that they do. Because at the end of the day, if you need a calvin klein model's body to feel confident, well that's very artificial.