What can I do when I feel powerless?

Hey, thank you for taking the time to read my situation.

There is a particular girl in my class that I really like. I never felt such a feeling. I am really attracted to her, I keep thinking of her for days, and even for week.

I've talked to her for a while lately in class, however I am unable to ask her number, neither ask her out. I really want to, but no matter how hard I try I can't ask her.
Seriously, I'll regret my whole life for being such a powerless man. Tomorrow is my last day I'm gonna see her, after that the summer semester will be finished.

Keep in mind that I never took a girl's number, neither ask someone out.
What can I do when I feel so powerless?
I really want to go out with her, but the thing is my body refuse to go any step further.

Your help, aswell as your advices are essentials. Hoping that you'll write something useful which I believe you have the ability to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first thing you have to do is stop telling yourself that u are powerless. You are NOT powerless. The possibilities is in the palm of your hands. But your mind will tell u differently and causes u to feel powerless. So tell yourself that you are no longer powerless. Second, take her off the pedestal. You have to view her as a regular girl (who so happen to have a cute face) that you'll like to get know more. Maybe that'll ease the anxiousness. Lastly, the fact that u guys have already spoke is a good thing. Maybe u can say hey do u want to keep in touch after class ends? then u guys can exchange numbers. (maybe not the same words but u get the point)
    I hope all goes well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Meditate (teaches us to calm down in every situation)

Breathe deeply before you go and talk to her.

Just ask her ' hey! It's the last day we'll get to talk/see eachother, wanna exchange numbers and stay in touch?' Thats not too strong or too soft.. Only indication is thay YOU want a friendship

Talk to her.. Then when she gives you little hints thats she's into you (she will.. Trust me) then ask her out

But regardless of the way you do so... You just gotta do it then you'll feel powerful instrad of powerless

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe try to write a note? If you're nervous to ask that may be a good option. When you do that just think "I just want to tell her how I feel." Everyone loves to know that someone is interested in them. You're not going to see her again anyway right? I mean what are you going to lose? You'll lose the chance that you might have if you do nothing so go for it!

What Guys Said 2

• Tough stuff. When I was in high school, there was a girl I wanted to ask out, but felt powerless like you do now. I never got the nerve, and she disappeared. We met up again years later, and I told her how I felt. She said she would have said 'yes' if I had only asked.

Another time, there was another girl I liked, that I wanted to ask out. I was determined to do it, but very scared. I found an opportunity to ask and I just went for it. (told myself that now was the time, was planning it all day) I was sweating and shaking the whole time, but she said 'yes', and we went out. Scariest thing I ever did. Skydiving would seem less scary.

When you feel powerless, you have to go for it anyway. You are not going to feel less powerless or less scared, maybe even more so once you arrive at the moment of asking. Force yourself to go for it.

Good luck!

• What is worse. Being afraid to ask her out. Or not ever trying and not knowing where it could have gone? Ask her.