Guy used to touch his mums boobs to fall asleep till he was about 13?

I'm dating a guy I met online who I recently got physical with. Afterwards he told me that he liked my boobs and wants to fall asleep on them because he used to touch his mums boobs n fall asleep till he was about 13. I find this weird on one hand but on the other hand it hasn't stopped me from liking the guy. How weird is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most kids have weird habits (though I confess none of mine are that weird.) The problem is that at some point you need to grow up and move on from them. If he told you that, then he still thinks about it, which is a huge red flag. He should have kept that to himself.

Further, you may be dealing with a guy who will never detach from his mother, do you really want to compete?

• He's never been in a relationship of any kind before though.

• This might sound a little bit harsh, but that's not your problem. It's not your job to mature him or fix him in any way. Ultimately, you just need to ask yourself what you're willing to accept. If this is ok with you, go for it. If it bothers you, then you may want to take a step back and really examine it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to think it was super weird... but then I met my boyfriend... I will have to click anonymous as otherwise he would hate me, but this almost sounds like the way his mother would be with him... Some mothers forget their sons are becoming men and feel it is still appropriate to let them do things they shouldn't do since they are not a child anymore.

My partners father recently passed away. I found out whenever he stayed at her house she would insist they shared a bed so she wasn't alone. I know that if it had been me and my mum, no problem but for mixed sexes I find it inappropriate.

What Guys Said 6

• You are gonna dislike a guy just because of a simple thing like this lol? That would be so hypocrite of you. And i know that's kinda weird but it's not a big deal. When you really like someone, you stop judging them and like them for who they are with all of their defaults.

• At least you know he's honest even a little to honest hahha I wouldn't have told the mom thing

• Yeah that's abnormal, but u gotta give him major props for his honesty!

• His mother really should have told him not to touch her there, mine did when I was like three.

• Normal stuff...

• I thought people were supposed to be non judgmental

What Girls Said 5

• I find that hella weird.

• It's weird that he told you.

• Well, but it's nice to see that he just said it to her without no problem, thats a big nice thing.

• Google oedipus complex

• There are some weird people out there. Just think whether he is suitable for u. Most guys are attracted to boobs. I don't know how his mother let him touch her boobs

• That is weird as fuck, borderline incest.