Is this guy being inconsiderate? Why can't he give me a time before we meet?

Ok so whenever this guy and I make plans (we have sex and hangout nothing exclusive) he doesn't give me a time. For example, today we're suppose to meet and all he said was he had to go to an appointment and he'll pick me up afterwards... Why doesn't he let me know what time do that I can be ready... UGHHHHHHHHHHHH ARRRRGGGGGGGG!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk with him about it before making any assumptions. He may just be unaware. Giving a simple time or time estimate isn't something difficult and I'm sure if you helped him understand why it's an issue for you he'll work on it. Either that or he'll show his true colors and you can decide what to do from their.

• I see guys on here had the most reasonable responses lol

• I think it's because guys don't conversate like girls do so girls often think we simply refuse to learn and/or don't care about them when really most of the time we just honestly don't understand what the fuck we're doing wrong. And then we get tired of always feeling like the bad guy and quit which only makes things worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's using you at his convienence and has no respect for your time

• How Is he using me when he planned this a week ago lol

• All you do is fuck and hang out. How did you plan something a week ago but he never gave you a time? If you don't have a time you don't have a plan.

• Yeah, and? I'm not complaining about the fuck and hang out part. Why does fucking and hanging put relate to one being used? ... In a sense, it all depends on how the person views it. & Why is it that when a woman gives a man sex, HE'S! Using her? Have it ever crossed anyone's mind that maybe the WOMAN! is using him? ;-)

What Guys Said 3

• How about you complain to him instead?

• He doesn't respect your time instead. Guys could be spontaneous all times. It's up to you

• He just wants you for the sex. It's obvious

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't set a time it shows his lack or respect for you