Why won't women admit that they're just obsessed with race and that race plays a significant role in who they date?

Seriously, women are far more race oriented than men, actually, like, they're obsessed with it, for women, race itself is on the attractive scale. And, no, I don't mean certain features specific to race, I mean, as in, not being attracted to a hot black guy because he's black and for no other reasons. And then when polls confirm this shit they just fucking deny it, like "OH, DA POL IS RONG" NO, no it isn't, the poll is pretty accurate to reality, sure, it doesn't poll every fucking person, but the point of polls is to scale them to population size to get a realistic statistic, that's why polls fucking work, like all the polls showing how stupid Americans are. And, honestly, ladies, as much as you love to bleat "PREVRENCE" on some level, it still is fucking racist. Me, I have a preference for black women, white women, and biracial women, but I still notice plenty of really attractive East Asian women, and middle eastern women, and Indian women, and Hispanic women, because me "PREVRENCE" doesn't make me automatically exclude everyone that isn't in those race lines. And then there are the ones that go "YEAH, WELL, MY (non-existent) FRIENDS LIKE BLACK DUDES" oh, fuck, that's awesome, some women that likely doesn't exist, is probably somewhere between 200-300 pounds, and is extremely desperate likes black guys, WHAT ELSE IS NEW? Why can't women just admit it? You're not PC like you love telling yourself, you're just as shitty as us guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... ok? I'm white and I've had a crush on a lot of different races before. Kindergarten- I had a crush on the only Latino kid in our school (yeah I know I was really young but still). 4th Grade- I had a crush on this black kid in our school until about middle school (he moved away). Right now- I'm dating a white guy. Who's my celebrity crush? Pretty much every guy who sings K-Pop 😂. I actually find every race attractive BUT if I had to chose just one I'd probably go with East Asian guys because I think most of them are really cute (but I'd still date within any other race). To be honest where I live NO ONE and I mean NO ONE cares about race. Sure people might crack a racist joke from time to time but no ones actually a racist where I live. We have plenty of interracial couples in my town. I don't know how it is for every other girl but for me race has almost nothing to do with dating. Sure, I might find East Asian guys generally more attractive but that doesn't mean I don't find guys from other races attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• You mad bro? Cause you seem mad. I almost don't wanna post because I feel like I'm gonna waste my time and your just gonna pick whoever agrees with you. But here I go anyways. I'm black. Been black my whole life. And not the good looking big dicked muscle bound swag king black guy. Nope I'm mr. Scrawny average dick and face khaki's and t-shirt black dude. Does it matter to people that I'm black? Yep. That's just part of being black. We didn't pick our history but we can pick our future. I get turned down because I'm black. I get fetishsized because I'm black. Shit I've seen girls disregard thier boyfriends and faun over me in front of them because I'm black like their boyfriends can't figure out what she's thinking. It's fucked up. Jeez the stories I could tell if I had more space and cared enough to right them. I know black girls that only date black guys and white girls that only date white guys. And a ton of girls that say they only date a certain type who end up meeting a dude that changed their mind. Life's fucked up like that. People are racist but not all people and some of the racist ones don't even mean to be. Fuck polls. All polls ever show is how a person answers they don't always tell you the truth. I believe it's called the Hawthorne effect. Which essentially says people change their behavior when they think they're being observed. But none of this even matters dude. Who cares if the polls say this or that. That doesn't mean opinions can't change. That doesn't mean you can't influence the outcomes of your own life. All I see here is a guy feeling insecure and instead of taking it upon himself to work on those insecurities he's decided to shout back at the world. It's like getting scared in a forest and yelling fuck you at the trees for not being windows. I know that analogy doesn't make sense and that's the point. This rant doesn't either. None of this is gonna help a thing man. You just gotta learn to deal with the world's shit and choose to have a good time anyways. That's like the main lesson of life man.

• How do I deal when the world itself is shit and the humans in it are filth?

• Look at the good shit. Pigs make good bacon and manure grows good grass. Usually the key to enjoying life isn't changing the world around you it's changing how you interact with it. Think about a bounce house. Walking in a bounce house is extremely awkward and uncomfortable but jumping is fun. Life is the same way. The world around you may be unsettling but you can find a lot of joy in simply learning how to navigate in it well. For example let's take fire. I set a house on fire and it's a tragedy I set a tower made of wood on fire and it's a bonfire fit for a party. Fire for years seemed like a devastating problem but somehow we've found a way to enjoy it and even combat it. the trick is simply to always think with a solution in mind and live to understand and grow. Complaining is just re telling the world and yourself what is probably already well known and understood. You gotta try and think differently.

What Girls Said 4

• Are you bitter over women rejecting you? there are racist women of all races sure but for most of us we do have a type we are into. For me I'm 90% into white men. I have dated black men and latino men. Every person can be attractive regardless of race.

• Bitter? I don't give a shit what a bunch of semi-conscious monkeys think of me, it's just annoying that said monkeys are also hypocritical. Of course you're into white men, so, you view race itself as an attractive feature, meaning, if a monkey is not white then the monkey is not attractive.

• You can't bitch about someone's preferences. Yes western society favors white people.. but America is 80% white so sadly you will see more white people than other races. White people are not preferred by all races. There are white women who only like black men. There are black men who do not like white women at all. Expand your mind and realize that people have a variety of tastes.

• Well, monkeys are still just monkeys, and "people" are all the same... I hate them. Almost every culture worships light skin, and I spit on that notion. I despise the monkeys and their preferences, me, I don't have preferences, I just hate monkeys in general, I'm at least fair about it.

• You need to calm down. Yes, maybe you have been rejected for some or most of these reasons you have mentioned, but i believe you were just hanging out with wrong women. A woman who is a little more open minded and is okay with whatever you are offering, should be someone, you should date\have a relationship. If peole reject you under these grounds, don't lose your temper, just calm down and realise that you deserve better and they are not worth the effort you were putting for them. Take care...

• I deserve better, maybe they just don't deserve to exist. Either way, almost all women, hell, people in general are like this. And, I don't want some woman with a black fetish, I'd fucking despise her to her very core.

• all people like what they like. doesn't matter if they are a guy or a girl.

• because its not true.

What Guys Said 4

• Actually it's true... and this might sound funny... but a stripper I met actually confirmed this XD! I'm a black guy, and I was raised in an affluent white community, so I am very different than most black men and I care about the way I dress and look.

Anyway... I went to a strip club and I approached this really cute black stripper... as soon as I opened my mouth, she was interested in me.

She sat down with me, talked with me and was amazed in the way I spoke, the way I dressed and the way I carried myself. She told me that I am different from a lot black guys (which I hear a lot) and she said that if I didn't approach her, she would have never even thought about giving me a lap dance or approaching me to talk.

When I asked her why... she said that she is mostly attracted to white men and approaches white guys.

While she gave me a 2nd look after hearing me talk and the way I carried myself... I hear this often from many women... especially from black women.

• Haha I knew this would be a "The Empty" post... For the age of 17 you're a funny dude, in how you rage at these topics of yours. Not that there right or wrong, but in whateve you post, you provide some solid opinions as to why you ask these questions. Just chill a bit on the attacking people so harshly dude.

• Um, thanks, I think? I guess I've become rather infamous on GAG, huh?

• Since when is preference a racial issue? People just like what they like, blonde brunette light eyes dark eyes, I never make a conscious effort in deciding what i'm attracted to. I'm just attracted to what I like, yes I myself am not really attracted to darker skin girls but that doesn't make me a racist or even make it about race, it's just what each person is attracted to.

• For me it's not about race but culture. I just never met any Black or Latino women who were interested in the sorts of things which interested me. You can only have sex so much of the time.

• Culture is such a bullshit cop out

• Then I don't know where the fuck you live, because, I assure you, you and I have more in common then you and some hick fuck in rural Louisiana. Then again, race and culture are the same thing, right?

• No, race and culture are not the same thing at all. I have met many Blacks and Latinos who had a similar cultural outlook to me but they were all either male, the wrong age, in relationships or otherwise unavailable. Based on what I've seen I'd be culturally incompatible with about 3/4 of the White population and maybe half the east Asian population as well (I'm white) for the Black and Latino population it's probably closer to 95% and since there are fewer of them I just never met any women my age range. I live in a medium sized city in the American Midwest.