Should I give up?

So, I've recently realized that I'm pretty socially inadequate to be in a relationship. I've been mostly booted away by people I've loved because my lack of interest to them. I'm a very boring person when it comes to a relationship, and no matter how much I try to keep things thriving, I'm not good enough for them.
This isn't insecurity or my lack of belief in myself. I'm a pretty useless person in a relationship. It appears that the only thing I'm actually good for is loving and loyalty. Beyond that I'm not sure how I could be better.

Soooo, should I just force myself into asexuality? I've read some articles about it, and it is possible. And instead of realizing the same thing over and over again with the same painful results I'll be able to focus on my life and be happier

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be silly. You can't actually force yourself into asexuality. If you think you're socially inadequate to be in a relationship, then change your behavior. Force yourself to do things you've never done. If you think you're boring, get involved with interesting hobbies. Those are things that can be fixed.

Most Helpful Guy

• " I've been mostly booted away by people I've loved because my lack of interest to them."

^i believe u should know first of all u should "give back" some similar amount of interest back so u won't be shut down by people u were loved by.

"I'm a very boring person when it comes to a relationship, and no matter how much I try to keep things thriving, I'm not good enough for them. "

^if that's so then i believe u should find out wot mistakes u made and correct 'em :)

"This isn't insecurity or my lack of belief in myself. I'm a pretty useless person in a relationship. It appears that the only thing I'm actually good for is loving and loyalty. Beyond that I'm not sure how I could be better. "

^ i see... being lovin and loyal's good though... can u find out wot yer flaws r so u can fix 'em?

"Soooo, should I just force myself into asexuality? I've read some articles about it, and it is possible. "

^wot kind of articles? basically i believe this is impossible... someone's born asexual... he cannot turn into one later in his/her life.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• It's strange, because your profile says you're in a relationship!

Setting that aside... WORK on your inadequacies, and you'll be fine! 21 is too young to be giving up ion relationships.

• We're in that phase where she's waiting to tell me she doesn't want me anymore. The dreadful "I have to think about us"
      And I may be 21, but I'm very certain I'm done developing a personality