Girls would you rather date the nice sweet but average looking virgin nerd, or the douchbag jock who only wants you for sex and does not love you?

Lets the the nerd is just average looking but has potential to be better looking. And the jock is someone who does not have much a personality and bullies the nerd. Also imagine the nerd is a virgin, but the jock has a ton of experience. Imagine the nerd would treat you really good and make you feel like you can talk to him about anything, and the jock only wants you for sex and will not be there for you.

• I would date the nice nerd.
  • I would date the douchbad jock.
  • I'm a guy/see results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never date some guy who treats me badly and is obviously only using me for sex.

I would only ever date someone that I have feelings for, but only if they feel the same and they respect me and want me for me.

If I had feelings for the "Virgin nerd" then yeah I would date him, but if I didn't, the promise that he would treat me good isn't enough.
    You can treat me like a queen all you want but if I am not in love with you I'm simply not in love w you

• No one person fits in either of those categories perfectly by the way, people aren't the embodiment of fictional overplayed stereotypes

What Girls Said 23

• I would elect being alone. Why? Because this question is obviously set up to make the "undesirable nerd" more desirable by labeling the "other man" as a douche jock that would only use you for sex. It seems like this question is set up intentionally to make other men who aren't the status of the "nice nerd" guy out to be bad, so I don't feel this poll could be considered accurate enough to go off of.

• What's the point in voting when all the guys are screaming down below our comments what they believe it really is about? LOL! The women have voted, the nerd wins. Besides, I was in this situation several times in my life (and the virgin part would have been when I was in school), and I always chose the dorks because I happen to find them cuter. I never liked jocks.

• No human being is just a collection of stupid stereotypes believe it or not. But either way I have no time for assholes.

• Virgin nerd. The second guy is a waste of time and space. The only reason they exist is because of the vapid women that feed their disgusting egos. Truth.

• Neither one

• As long as the nice, sweet, average looking nerd guy loves me - I'll choose him over an asshole anytime. ;)

• the nice guy please!

• Why do you bitter "nice guys" always put it up like there are only these two types? That is not the case, and having girls voting for a nice virgin, instead of an abusive douchebag will not make you any more attractive in the eyes of "real" girls.
    I say no to both of them.

• I can't decide on the basis of such narrow descriptions. What if neither of them have what I'm looking for? There's more to a man than how he is sexually. What if the "sweet" virgin loves me but is extremely clingy?

• I'm going to go for whoever respects me, treats me nice and most of all sees the value in me.

• Due to stereotype extremes and unrealistic high school scenarios, neither.

• Well obviously, I'm not going to date someone that's going to use me for sex.
    A.

• dude I'm a nerd and i love nerdy guys <3 <3 <3 sooooo

• Both extremes, i want someone who falls in the middle

• I love nerdy guys, I picked the first one.

• why can't she date both?

• I would date the nice nerd.

• Not really a hard choice, but also not a very realistic one.

• definitely date the nerd. Eventually I'd end up in a relationship with the nice guy and we could get married. Thinking about the future he would probably make a lot of money because he's smart and he's not a jerk. I'd wanna be with someone who loves me.

• Or I can date the nice guy period.

• Your planned objective should be landslide but this doesn't seem satisfying... does it.
    What we say and what we do can often be different, even within minutes.
    My version of this poll would reword it from being a passive gal to being an aggressive gal, then wonder if the landslide might just back up a bit, e. g.

you would treat the nerd really good and make him feel like he can talk to you about anything

you only want the jock for sex and will not be there for him

• Is this really a question? God some people are stupid

• I prefer to date a nerd who qould be kind and wouldn't treat girls like whatever. But if he is both a jock and a nerd and he ignores girls when they are taking to him, forget it. He is out.

What Guys Said 16

• Can we not turn it into a versus thing?
    I mean , nerds and jocks can be friends.
    There's much to learn from each other.

HELL, there are even nerd/jock hybrids!

• Look, where does this put me then?

I'm a nerd, but I'm also a gym freak, and a jock in terms of my sport (cricket) and I love physical activity. But I also enjoy deep conversations and talking about things, but also being an 'asshole' in a teasing way but also nice if I feel the girls feelings might ACTUALLY be hurt.

I'm ok with just having a girl for sex as long as that's what she wants too, and I'm more than happy to have a relationship if the girl seems worthy and that's also what she wants.

So where do I fit on this graph of yours eh? Am I an ASSHOLE by default because I go to the gym and don't praise her 24/7? Or by virtue of being a nerd am I automatically the sweetest slice of cake the missus could've ever dreamed of?

• Is this one of those Would you Rather Questions that No one wants to get? If I were a girl I'd rather be single xD

• I have the same problem too. I have a friend at school who's a girl but would likely never consider dating me but she's always swooning over this one guy who sent her a picture of his abs. I've told her that he's not a nice dude (I've met him) but she won't listen to me, in fact she doesn't want to listen to me. It makes me cringe to think of what types of relationships she's going to get involved in once she reaches adulthood. Now i don't know much about adults and relationships but i sure as helI hope people mature as they grow up...

• Women are answering this poll opposite to what they'd actually do in real life

• They'll hook up with the jock but marry the nerd

• Don't be fooled because they said the nerd on here, in real life they'll go for the jock then ask a question here about why he wants them only for sex.

• It depends on which one is better looking!

• Most like the nerd dude

• girls want protection not what 2+2 is.

They want the jock because at the end of the day its the jock that will give them good sex.

• Would you rather have this steaming hot pile of shit or the other steaming hot pile of shit

• Why does the nerd have to be ugly? There are plenty of nerds who work out and look good, healthy body, healthy mind right? and why does the jock have to be insensitive? they are not made of stone, they have feelings too.

• They'd date the douche jock. Why? Contrary to popular stereotype, they're hardly hard stereotypical 'movie' douchebags. They don't go around beating people up and calling people names. They blend in society really well. Girls might even think they're kind at times. They like the idea that "if only" he could be a better person, he would perfect and they try to change them.

• Very vague stereotypes but there's a middle. I do see girls as being innocent and inexperienced or not. Then I categorize them as being a home girl (just friend), thot/how/whore, or a girl (who I can have a relationship with.

• Who is taller, has more money, has a bigger dick, and drives the nicer car? Girls can't decide with out these variables

• Why people always picking on guys who like to work out? I don't understand that.

• I just want to see what girls would choose a nice guy who is average, and a good looking guy who is a douchbag.