Last Minute Date Flake - Should I except a follow up?

I met this guy on Tinder about 5 weeks ago. We went on 2 dates, however they both felt really platonic (only hello and goodbye hugs) We text in between and I flirt really hard to make sure he knows I'm interested and he usually replies really quick

We made plans late Friday night to meet up for dinner on Saturday. 45 minutes before we were supposed to meet he texts me saying that he was too hungover and feeling too sick to meet. He said he would keep me posted if he felt better later and wanted to hang out but I now haven't heard back from him for 3 days and I don't really want to be the one to initiate a conversation when I got blown off like that so last minute.

What's up with this guy and should I even expect a follow up from him?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very possible that he was blowing you off, being rude at the very least. So at least you know where his priorities are right now. If you really like him, then you need to text him and talk to him about it. That kind of behavior is, to me, unacceptable. If I had to cancel with a girl, I would have rescheduled that night or the next day.

What Guys Said 2

• You haven't heard from him in 3 days after he blew you off last minute when he could have cancelled earlier, I'd move on.

• Well honestly, did he blow you off or was he telling the truth. Him being hungover right then shows you he probably just wants to party. Don't overthink it, just text him and be like what's up.. Let him know if you like that or not, the fact that he drinks heavy the night before he is supposed to meet you.

What Girls Said 0