Girls, Would you date a guy that's not funny? Why or why not?

Am I simply undateable? I talk but I'm not funny at all. Is humor a must for getting a girlfriend?

Would you date a guy that's not funny? Why or why not?

Bump
Bump.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy with a sense of humor is high up on the list of priorities for me. Having a sense of humor doesn't mean you have to be funny. You just need to not be serious all of the time. plus, know how to have a laugh and find the funny side of things. You can still find things funny and have a laugh without being funny yourself

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 11

• Probably not. I am a really funny person and I love making people laugh. I've been told by almost everyone I know that I should be a standup comedian. I couldn't be with someone who wasn't at least somewhat funny. I like to laugh and I like to make people laugh, but I like when people make me laugh too.

• Humor is a must, its fine if he himself isn't that funny as long as he can still get some of my jokes and at least giggle. Why? because it really brings me down when people don't get my jokes, after a while i will just stop trying with that person and hold the joke in and wish i instead was with someone who would get it.

• No way... a guy has to be able to make me laugh

• Humor is a plus, for just about everyone (your male friends, too) but girls tend to judge guys on the whole package. Anyway, even if you find out that MOST women won't date you if you're not funny, unless you have a plan for learning to become funny, all that matters to you is that there are SOME women who WILL date you. Go find them.

• No because I am ALWAYS cracking jokes. 24/7. Even in the worst situations, I lighten up everybody's day by making them laugh. So for me, my favorite type of person is the person who can be funny with me, make me laugh, and keep up with my sarcastic jokes and humor. I really can't stand people who don't make jokes and/or aren't funny. I can't be friends with them let alone date them. But that's just me so don't let it discourage you.

• Lol, you're obviously making this trying to hear what you want to.
    Calling someone shallow when they don't.

I can't even be FRIENDS with someone that's not funny, nevermind a lover. So no.

• Probably not. I really like funny dudes

• I highly doubt it. Having a partner with a sense of humor is an absolute must for me. Though, I laugh extremely easily so even if the person wasn't considered funny, they might be able to make me laugh anyways.

• No I can't I love a good laugh.

• I don't like dead guys.

• I'm really sarcastic and crack jokes a lot, so I think I would need to be with someone that gets me and can make me laugh. There are some women out there that don't need a guy with a sense of humor.