Girls, how do I get your number at the Gym?

I go the the same gym almost every day. I don't go out of my way to talk to every single girl there (actually I usually don't talk to anyone since I'm working out). But occasionally there is that one girl that has a really nice smile working out next to me. And I've said hello and had a simple conversation. I'm just wondering how you ladies would like a guy to approch you and get your number the first time you both talk.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• u dont. seriously. not from me anyway.

when i go there, I'm just in the zone. i hate getting distracted. and i;ve never heard of a girl smiling while she works out, unless she's on her phone texting people she loves.

IF he was to try do this, i wouldn't mind it if I'm at my locker getting a drink, warming up or cooling down. but in the middle of it all, i barely have time to breathe let alone give u my number :P plus my red face and high bun hair during a workout isn't so attractive anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• I will not give you my number.. but you can give me yours if you want.

• Well me personally, and this is just me. Simply just ask. Say I'd really like to get to know you outside of the gym, do you think I could have your number. If they like you no matter what you say to get there number won't matter. she will be glad to give it to you. If she isn't feeling you, she won't give it to you or it'll be wired to her. So they only thing you can do is try!

• I don't go to the gym to socialize. But if a guy walks up to me, makes small talk and I'm really attracted to him, I'd give him my number. If he asks of course.

• Talk to her ifvshe smiles at you.