I think i'm getting in too deep?

I have been sleeping with my close friend.
He just got out of a relationship & I leave at the end of the year so i don't expect a relationship out of this.
It is all in secret, we live together & he sneaks down after hours.
It started as sex every few nights, but this week i have my period and he has still come down to my room.
He has started staying over every night and staying all night cuddling me.
I'm really liking where it is at and i don't like that i like that as i feel maybe i'm getting in deeper than he is...

Most Helpful Guy

• It will be hard for you to leave him at the end of the year won't it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're the rebound girl who's showering him with attention and is right there to have sex with. It's probably not that serious but may appear so until he has forgotten the other girl. Just make it clear that you guys are not dating and that you're still able to see other guys and encourage him to see other girls.
    You can also test this a bit by commenting stuff like "Cindy looks so cute, you would probably get really along with her, you have lots of things in common" if he shows interest in maybe meeting Cindy then he isn't all that deep into you but if he says stuff like "dont really care, all i need is you" then he's too attached and you should clear the relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're sleeping with a guy, you're no longer "just friends", lol

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he just likes cuddling

• try to take a step back/