Girls, Describe the worst date you've ever had?

Be detailed please. Best story gets mho

4

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I still joke about this but it was one of my worst dates ever!
    He invited me to dinner one day and I accepted so I grabbed the car keys and cash-got pretty and went over to the restaurant. We waited about an hour to be seated and in that hour we just joked around about stuff so I was confident it would go well. I was wrong.
    The waitress took FOREVER and we just say there quiet staring at each other-I smiled to make it less awkward-he didn't and it made me feel out of place. Finally the waitress came and we ordered our drinks again falling into an awkward silence both taking turns looking down at our phones and staring at the other. When our drinks arrived he ordered one where he had to put cotton candy in the soda and he remarked"look and see how the white men do it"(which was in remark to me not being white and I also found it super offensive at the time). Then more minutes (it felt like forever!!!) of awkward silence where we just stared and ate bread and took sips of our drinks. I tried to start a conversation by saying he looks like the willy wonka from the old Charlie and the chocolate factory movie but he didn't know who I was talking about and it got quiet again. When the waitress came again I had to order for him (he was use to his mother ordering his food) and we waited and waited again in more silence Till the food came. He watched me eat which is one of my peeves an he had a deadpan expression which really bothered me. After the rest of the silence dinner was finally over and we both paid and sat outside for a bit. There it was quiet but a bit more relaxing and I tried to kiss him but he was moving at the time and I ended up kissing his chin (not my goal people!) and that's when I decided we shoulda just ended it and we both went our ways. That night on Skype I got a message from him saying he had a blast and it utterly confused me :s

• Just goes to show you the difference in perspective makes a huge difference Lol

What Girls Said 3

• It was the day when I had a surprise dance practice at college. I was in my really tight pants with which I done the whole practice. Aftr a few steps it happened, a huge rip right below the zipper region, embarrassed a lot.

• We went to eat then talked in his car... after he tried being too affectionate, he saw me uncomfortable... of course I was uncomfortable! Haha ha, first date and he was trying to hug me tight in his car and move my hair. I even apologized if he felt awkward but that if we continue getting to know each other id feel more comfortable to be affectionate. He basically just Ended the night saying he had to nap and shower for his 2nd job and Quickly Ended it. I was just amazed how Quickly it escalated to ending

• he took me to mcdonalds for our date... enough said.