How would you feel if you caught your girlfriend or boyfriend doing this?

How would you feel if you caught your girlfriend or boyfriend on 4 different cheating sites where they state attached and seeking or searching for the right one,,, you have been together for 5 years and i gave him his first and only child his parents only grandchild , ,,, i was completely loyal and completely honest and caterEd to his every need and because of his past lies i try everything to satisfy him in EVERY WAY , ,,, AND in this case is my boyfriend he is not manly big if you know what I am mean and he has expressed how other women have expressed that as a complaint but I am completely satisfied and the second was amazing but he was still doing this but swears it wasn't his intention to cheat I consider it cheating because ano action starts with a thought,,, so how would you feel if you caught your girlfriend or boyfriend doing this , ,, and please do not say it's ok,,, because it is not ok,,, he says he has never felt like he does and that we fit perfectly together and that he was ready to be with me and wanted no one else then what the fuck,,,,

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be confused and hurt because she thought I wasn't good enough.

Most Helpful Girl

• His intentions were to see if other women find him attractive, he wanted to see how many messages he got, whether he was intending to cheat or not, I think he did it for himself to see if he's still "got it". I would cause an explosion and make him regret that big time, I am vindictive like that though, and would probably turn around and do the same thing to see how he likes it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Check if he's really been active on that recently, reading every word. Then pretending I didn't. And while he's off to work, I go home, take my stuff and leave a note, and heading back to either my parents or a friend