Dating a 21 year old?

Is it wrong to date a 20 almost 21 year old at 16.. honestly they have the maturity if a 16 year old. We like each other and have talked about the age gap, and we both are okay with it but it's weird that I'm worried what others think and how to tell my parents and if they'll accept it.. it's legal in the UK so..

Most Helpful Guy

• Where I live no one would give a fuck. Go ahead.

Most Helpful Girl

• would you date an 12 going on 13 year old?

• a 12 year old hasn't hit puberty or even legal.
      so your argument is invalid.

• well its legal for the 16 and 21 year old in my country.
      13 and 16 nah bro

• Oh so there's a problem with age difference?

What Guys Said 2

• If a 20-year-old has the maturity of a 16-year-old that's not a good thing. Maybe ok for a while, but you will outgrow him.

• In a few years it won't even matter, right now its best yo get to know him as a person before naything else

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely not ! I am 16 years old... my bday is March 7th and he is 20 years old and his bday is Jan 24... We have been together for 1 yr and 11 months ! Age is just a number and uf you love someone then it doesn't matter in a relationship!:))

• If you both love eachother

I'd honestly would date a 21 year old, not because he has the 'maturity of a 16 year old', but because he's actually mature

• I personally wouldn't. At 16 my mentality was quite a bit different from now.

• If you two are comfortable and if it's legal then it shouldn't matter what others think. Talk to your parents don't hide it, they'll know someday anyway. And no it's not wrong.

• Not a good idea.

He doesn't sound like a catch...21 acting 16?