Dating my bestfriends friend?

Okay this I a weird question. My best friend has had this friend for about 2/3 months now. Me and him started talking to each other and the three of us planned to meet. My friends boyfriend was being controlling and said she can't go bc he's a douche and won't let her hang out with guys. So I went anyway by myself to meet him. She hated that.. she's got her own boyfriend why can I make friends.. she thinks we only friends rn. She feels like he'll forget about her and just talk to me which isn't true.
It's not my fault that she couldn't meet up with him and I could. I wanted to meet someone I became friends with. She said not to meet up with him again, but I really like him... she's mad at him and doesn't really wanna talk to him again but I DOBT GET IT GET OVER YOURSELF?

What Guys Said 1

• "It's not my fault that she couldn't meet up with him and I could. "

^actually it was her bf's fault... he's being controlin over her and he's xtremely insecure and he has trust-issues. since he doesn't let her see other guys, even as friends.

"I wanted to meet someone I became friends with. She said not to meet up with him again, but I really like him... "

^and as it seems she's really jelly herself. or better i should say she feels being in a competition wid u. possibly she's thinkin of breakin up wid her current-bf (since he's controlin) and she thinks about datin this friend of hers... that's y she's seein u as her "rival" now.

"she's mad at him and doesn't really wanna talk to him again but I DOBT GET IT GET OVER YOURSELF?"

^mad at him coz he was hangin around wid her rival... when rival = u

What Girls Said 1

• Her behavior sounds extremely selfish to me. Try to explain to her that the world does not revolve around her.