Why won't he answer my calls and texts or his best friends calls?

So I started seeing this guys about two weeks ago. We have known each other for about six years and we both liked each other back then and then we drifted apart. He texted me about two weeks ago. We started texting and talking a lot, and hanging out. We went to see a movie and that went great. It led to our first kiss. He told me he had falling for me. I thought this was going to be a great relationship. We talked the day after we saw the movie and now he hasn't answered any of my calls or texts for about a week. And to make things more scary he won't answer his best friends phone calls either. I'm not sure what is going on. I'm worried about him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If he isn't answering any of his friend's calls either, I would definitely be worried. I would give it a little while longer then maybe the two of you can stop by (if it is normal for you to go to his place...not stalkerish) and see if he is still alive.