How do I know he actually likes me?

So I've been talking to this one boy for a month or so. We started out really fast and spent almost every minute together. He admitted to me he really liked me and was falling for me fast. Then suddenly he became distant to me. He claimed we were moving to fast and he wanted to get to know me better. But he never texts me/calls me/ or wants to hang out. So how is that getting to know me better? I try not to smother him and ask what's wrong, but he obviously must not like me if he can go for days without talking to me. I don't know if I should keep trying or just let it go? its just hard to go from basically being this kids girlfriend to having him never talk to me. BUT HE CLAIMS HE LIKES ME. I don't understand. is he leading me on so he can have me there if he wants?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe. my boyfriend talks to me like every night O.o but just because this guy of yours is'nt that into talking or chatting doesn't mean he doesn't like you. I guess, have a chat about it and see how he changes or not changes.

I would totally approach him about it and if he doesn't do something to change, thenthat sucks but at least you know. I don't like waiting to see How things are. I like to be the one with initiative sometimes. I don't ask guys out but it's like I will ask questions to get to know what he's like. I agree with you, I think he should try a bit harder. he might be leading you on.

What Guys Said 2

• Doesnt sound like he cares much. I mean if a guy really liked you he would make an effort, especially if he said that he wanted to get to know you better. If I were you id move on. If this guy doesn't have the time for you then move on and find someone who does.

• I agree with sadnddepressed 100%. Best to move on and find someone that who does love and care for you and gives you time. He sounds as if he is being nice to you saying he wants you, but in reality if he did who would communicate with you. Good luck

• If there's sex involved, the answer is obvious. He's conquered you and then lost interest.

What Girls Said 1

• Is he the shy type? Because then it might take him a while to work up to calling you instead of the other way around.

If not, he just wants you there as a backup.